Posted on 05/14/2012, in conservatives, democrats, education, liberals, Obama, personal life, politics, republicans, Romney, The Conservative New Ager and tagged 2012 presidential election, 2012 presidential race, conservative, conservatives, economics, education, Liberal, President Obama, Republican, Romney, socialism, the conservative new ager, welfare. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Looking for something?
- Haha, Mother Jones tried to get snarky with me on tumblr. It fell a bit flat since they 100% missed the point of the post. 3 hours ago
- All this recent coverage of tornadoes is reminding me how very much I could NEVER live in tornado alley ever again. 4 hours ago
- ewww, I don't feel good. 4 hours ago
- RT @AprilThorn2: Obama's thugs monitored & snooped on @JamesRosenFNC parents home in New York. All rights were violated by Obama's DOJ. … 7 hours ago
- Newsweek in 1975: Tornadoes result of 'global cooling' | The Daily Caller dailycaller.com/2013/05/21/new… via @dailycaller 7 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Super Gonorrhea, AKA: The Plague for "Proud Sluts"
- Forget Spiders, Tornadoes Are My Number One Fear
- Genesis 1:1-31 "Go forth and multiply"
- The Story of The Twentieth Century Motor Company - Atlas Shrugged - Part II
- What I want to know is, why did they KEEP the aborted fetuses? And other musings on Abortion.