Posted on 07/06/2012, in liberals, personal life, Peter Singer, politics, rant, The Conservative New Ager, welfare and tagged charity, conservative, economy, education, Peter Singer, socialism, the conservative new ager, welfare. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
Looking for something?
- Haha, Mother Jones tried to get snarky with me on tumblr. It fell a bit flat since they 100% missed the point of the post. 2 hours ago
- All this recent coverage of tornadoes is reminding me how very much I could NEVER live in tornado alley ever again. 3 hours ago
- ewww, I don't feel good. 4 hours ago
- RT @AprilThorn2: Obama's thugs monitored & snooped on @JamesRosenFNC parents home in New York. All rights were violated by Obama's DOJ. … 6 hours ago
- Newsweek in 1975: Tornadoes result of 'global cooling' | The Daily Caller dailycaller.com/2013/05/21/new… via @dailycaller 7 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Super Gonorrhea, AKA: The Plague for "Proud Sluts"
- Forget Spiders, Tornadoes Are My Number One Fear
- Genesis 1:1-31 "Go forth and multiply"
- The Story of The Twentieth Century Motor Company - Atlas Shrugged - Part II
- What I want to know is, why did they KEEP the aborted fetuses? And other musings on Abortion.